Ticket to Ride: Europa 1912
Theme: Ticket to Ride Europa 1912 is an expansion to Ticket to Ride Europe which adds a series of new destination cards and rules to the game.
A fun filled expansion that greatly increases the value of the original game, Ticket to Ride Europa 1912 is a must have for fans of the original game.
Gameplay: This expansion comes with three new set of rules that allow for different versions of play:
• Europe Expanded – adding 19 new routes to the original 46;
• Big Cities of Europe – with tickets to 9 major European cities, and;
• Mega Europe – uses all the new routes as well as the 46 original destination tickets.
In addition there are two brand new game elements - Warehouses & Depots - that add an exciting level of playing strategies that can be used in all versions of Ticket to Ride.
Players add a wooden Depot to the city of their choice at the beginning of the game and each time they draw new Train cards, they must first draw one to place in any player's warehouse. When a claimed route contains a Depot city, that player then takes all the cards from the warehouse of the player who owns the Depot. Managing Depot placement and which Warehouse you decide to place cards in becomes a key element to Ticket to Ride success!
• 55 New Destination Tickets
• 46 Original Destination Tickets
• 25 Wooden Depots in 5 colours
• 5 Player Warehouses
• Rules booklet.
Designed by: Alan R. Moon
Published by: Days of Wonder
Ages: 8 and up
Players: 2 to 5
Playing Time: 45 minutes